Yippee! Today marks the 11th annual National Dog Day.
According to the official NDD site, this day serves as a reminder to the public "to recognize the number of dogs that need to be rescued each year, and acknowledge family dogs and dogs that work selflessly each day to save lives, keeping us safe and bringing comfort."
WHOWAGWEAR™ is all about saying THANK YOU to the K9 crew by honoring them, celebrating them, and also helping them, especially when they need it most. Here are some great ways to celebrate in recognition of these beautiful, loving creatures.
1. Donate blankets, food, and/or toys to your local shelter.
2. Buy your dog a fun new dog toy. Or two. Or five.
3. Take your dog to the beach.
4. Teach your dog a new trick.
5. Enter our NATIONAL DOG DAY GIVEAWAY on instagram.
Leave a comment below on your favorite ways to celebrate your pup and tag @WHOWAGWEAR #WHOWAGWEAR on your instasnaps throughout National Dog Day!
Love + Gratitude,